WELCOME TO MY BLOG ;)

H T T P : / / Z Y D A F A D Z L Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

Away

Hello readers . Hee . Today , 3rd day Im not sign in my myspace . Yeayy ! Guys , sorry . Im away for a while . Na cari ketenangan dan kedamaian pemikiran kepala hotak I . Bole kan kan kan . Kejup je . Ta lama mana pun . Hee . Can I said that I miss Izhan ? Gahhh ! Kontroversi akan melanda tidak lama lagi KOT ! nayy , like I care ? Shuhh shuhh shuhh ! Blaa kau dari sini . Err ermm okay . December 17 , I went to Sunway Pyramid with my friends & cousin . Oppss ! I went there cause I want to meet my boy , ehh typing error . My EX-boyfriend . I mau setelkn all my problem with him , but damn ! He spoiled everything . He brought his friend or maybe his girlfriend , hehh like I care . So thats it . Setel tidak , lepak-ing pun tidakk . Satisfied what you had done to me Mohd Fadzly bin Noor Azimi ? Nayy , wrong time laa dear if you want to make me feel satisfied . You already told me that kita akan buat hal masing2 when kat sunway , so I follow what you want . You na kish kish dia ke , na hug hug dia ke , like I care . I dont even know who you are time kat sunway laa pakcekk . Haha na guling guling ohh . Thats it ! Enough about that . Lazy to write about the stupid fuckin thinggy that happened at sunway last few days . Lalalala .

At night , he called me . Haha . You asked me whether Im satisfied or not ? Bahhh ! Dengan perasaan bongkak dan hidung tinggi , SAYA TIADA PERASAAN KAT AWK LAA WAKTU ITU . I make you like a stranger you know know know ? Haha . Poor fadzly poor . Please try again okay if you want make me to feel satisfied . Nway , Im so sorry laa cause that night I marah gila gila gila bapak kat you . Huhh ! Fyi , I ta pernah seumur hidup I marah gila ohh . Haha . You sangat bertuah kot cause jadi lelaki pertama kena tengking nan I , ehh I tengking ke jerit kat you ehh ? Ahhh ! Papejelaa . Like I care . Hehh . Luckily that time my cousin were beside me , if not , haihhh . Dont know what to say ohh . Brrr . Honestly lahh , since when ehh . Jup jup , let me flashback my memory , nenonenoneno . Oh yarh , since Epal said "biarkn je dorg uh" nayy . From that moment lahh I dont even feel like I wanna cry . Ahha ! Lantak kaulahh na buat apa pun . Like I care . Yg penting , Im happy with my friends & your friends too :) Heyy , let me finished up my game , wrengggg wrenggg ! *10 minutes later* Huhh ! At last , Im the winner ! Yeayyy ! Bdoee je main need for speed . Haha .

Next day , went to Kuala Lumpur cause need to sent my cousin back . Yeayy ! Luckily Poyo follow us . If not sumpah gila boring . Hehh . Jup jup jup . Mau order McD . *15 Minutes later* Okay back ! Yummy yum yum . Hehe . Na ? Beli sendiri laa mangkok ! Hahaha . Back to our story lil morry . Errr . Wahh ! So brave ahh you . Still texted me mahh . Respect respect . Haha . Who ? Him lahh . Nayy , I dont mind at all for what you had done to me laa . Important thing , you happy kenakn I kn kn kn ? I never care at all . I just can say congratulations cause anda berjaya mengenakan saya . Yeayyy ! WHAT ?!!! You want me to be ur girlfriend again ? Gahhh ! Ta takot nanti I jd singa ke ? :DD Think twice lahh . You miss me ? Hehh . Sama dengan laa uhh :p

Nevermind , I give you time to think back . Whether you want me or her . If you choose her , then just keep move on with her . Like I care . As long as you happy with her , then just go to her laa . Adoyy . Nwayy , thnx alot to those people who backup me . Tq tq toche toche . I give you my love yg sangat sangat besar okayy ? Nayy , kamu semua cinta hati saya . :'DD Oh yarh , you asked me why I dont like her ? Nayy , Z & M ? hmm . Macam langit dgn bumi , mcm anjing dgn kucing , mcm solid dgn liquid , mcm api dgn air , mcm kiri dgn kanan . Woii ! Apa kau merepek nihh zyda . Haha . Okay okay . Cmne na ckp ehh . Easy word lahh , I tada chemistry dgn dia . Memang laa tada , dia baru form 3 , mana belajar subjek chemistry . Hehh aku da merepek . Huhu yarh , thats it . Till death I cant make her as my friend . Bahasa lagi pedas ann , ta hingin pun . Whoppsyy ! Na saman saya ? Na sound saya ? Teruskn niat anda okay . LIKE I CARE !! ;DDD

Huhh ! Lastly , okay okay , perasaan saya yg terbaru lahh , KITAK RINDUK AMAT SAMA KAMEK LAHH MOHD FADZLY BIN NOOR AZIMI . Hee . Makan makan . Bye bye . xoxo