WELCOME TO MY BLOG ;)

H T T P : / / Z Y D A F A D Z L Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

Excuse Me !

Hello readers :) Hee . I dont know what to post for today . Kinda bored lahh . Haihh . Anyway , I just want say something to him . Nayy , readers for sure already know who right . No need to mention his name at all . :) Dear , thank you so much cause you still treat me like your girlfriend . You still love me eventhough love as a friend , maybe . Hehh . I already forget all the things that you had to me KOT . but nayy , normal lahh . We just a human being right . Mana pernah lari dari buat salah . :p I admit , I still love you , still miss you && still need you . But since you said that you want me back but you need to forget that girl first , hmm . Im totally loss my hope to go back to you . Reason ? Haihh . I need to wait for you to forget about her , but if one day you choose her not me , you know what will I feel if Im totally hope you back to me . So better I ta berharap apa apa pun kn kn kn ? Ta salah if I want you back but ta berharap apa apa lahh . Err , Im tired to thinked about all this thinggy . Penatt sangat kot . Need to think about you , about her . Nayy . Im give up . I just follow what will happen after this . If you choose her , then just keep move on your life with her . And I , keep move on my life with new person , maybe . Hehh . What else ? Ohh yarh . You still can contact me as usual . I never hate my ex . :) Me ? Hoho . Sometimes I really miss you , sometimes I dont feel anything , easy word , tiada perasaan . Ntahlahh . Idk how to explain . Bila I ingat balik benda yg I buat dgn you , God ! Really miss you gila gila . But then , when I ingat balik benda yg you buat I sakit hati , huhh ! Not even miss you , na love you pun pikir dua tiga kali . Weird is it ? No lahh . Ta weird pun :) What else ? Tada daa kuttt .

Okay , today punya story . Err ermm okay . I went to granny house at Sungai Udang . Granny make some feast for Awal Muharam . Nayy , Im totally sleepy laa today . And I miss someone right now . Feel like want to cry . But then ta jadi na nanges , cause what ? Cause I bukan MINAH CHIWEKK laa stupid . Hee :) Im big enough laa . Suda matang laa bhaii . Already know how to manage my mood lah . :D Yeayy ! He texted me . At last , lepas rindu kat dia tauu . Kiss kiss hug hug :) Text with him until I sleep . Im totally sleepy ohh . Eat then sleep . Aipp ! Izhan texted me . Wahh ! Miss you alot dear :)) Hee where's my present from New Zealand huh ? Hee kidd je syyg . xoxo

Ehh , already 4 days I never sign in my myspace lahh . Wahh ! Clap clap ! Hee . Miss all my friends at myspace . Firstly & foremost , for sure Izhan . Haha . Macam apa je I rindu kat you ohh dear :') Uwaaa ~ Im totally bored right now . Hmphh ! Evening , I helped ayah to washed Poyo , my cat . Alololowh , Poyo sangat comel okayy . Mcm Zyda . Hee . Perasan saja ;O Then helped ibu to cooked . What else ? Ohh yarh . Texted with Mysara & Epal for awhile then I sleep . Eishh ! Mau tido lah . Bored bored bored . Byebye fellow fellas . xoxo :)