WELCOME TO MY BLOG ;)

H T T P : / / Z Y D A F A D Z L Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

SC Admin

Just now , around 1030 pm , arez texted me to called him . Ta kerek ahh tetibe je mamat nih suruh zyda call . I called him with ibu number . Well , lama laa jugak . Around 30 minutes ckp dgn dorang . Dorang ? Who ? For sure Andika , Atuie , Faan & Arez . Dorang angkat terus gelak . Ta terkejut ahh . That time zyda were at lake , lepaking with my friends & play skateboard . Curi curi bawa phone ibu bila na keluar . Hee . Nayy , sincerely from my heart lahh , I love to talked on phone with them . They loved to make me laugh eventhough they already know that Im not happy right now . But thanx kwn , sayang korang lebih tau . They told me that they appreciated with all the things that I had done to them . For example , like at Angkasapuri , nayy , who goes to Angkasapuri , you will know . Haha . Its seem like they like me to be with them if they have a comp . They want me to follow them to Bukit Bintang this Saturday cause they have KFC HotRods Comp . Guys , zyda ta janji okay . If I cant go there , zyda akan call korang , support korang okay ? Hee . Guys , I just want you to know , no matter lahh si boyf ada ke tada dgn zyda . Zyda still penting kan korang . What I mean is , Im always there if all of you need my support . If lahh one day zyda da tada apa2 dgn si boyf , zyda still akan contact korang . Hehe . Kita kan kawan , kn kn kn . Like Faan said "awek kita" Haha . I would like to say thanx you very much much much more kat korang cause all of you are always there when I need you guys . *Gosh , suddenly na nanges laa pulekk , sobs sobs :'(* Why laa si boyf ta mcm korang kan . Hmm . Nevermind . Korang ada kann . Err what else I want to say . Just make it simple lahh , ZYDA SAYANG KORANG SAMPAI MATI TAUU . RINDU NA LEPAK DGN KORANG :'(

Hello people or strangers . Mereka sangat penting okay dalam hidup saya . Kamu jgn sakitkn hati mereka tau . Saya sangat sangat sangat syyg mereka . Kamu kacau mereka or family mereka of awek mereka , saya bunuh kamu . I mean it okay . and Im serious , Bukan main main . Guys , if ada orang buat korang sakit hati , bgtau zyda okay . muahmuah:)

Sincerely from,
Mocha Cullen