WELCOME TO MY BLOG ;)

H T T P : / / Z Y D A F A D Z L Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

Hug Me Please

Hello readers . Well today , i already started my hinese new year holiday . alahh . early one day je . taa bnyk pun ken . :D woot woot . Ohh emm gee . today , last day for me to meet boyfriend . His goin to langkawi with his family for five days . Nayy gonna mish you alot lahh sygg . adoii . for this five days , i just stay at home since boyfriend didnt allowed me to go anywhere eventhough with my friends . hemm , nevermind . janji bie ta curang dgn bby tauu . :'(

Haihhh , bored gila kot dduk kat umah je . Ken best if i can follow my boyfriend . Bie , valentine ? Hemm nevermind . Yayah , ta bolee sambut . Bby sambut dgn kwn kwn or family jelaa ehh . But but but , bby naa present from bie okayy . Heyy , cant wait for my birthday present . A huge teddy bear from boyfriend . You must buy for me tauu . But if taa dpt bg yg besar punyaa , kecikk or sederhana pun bole lahh . ta kesah pun . Jnji ada ken ken ken . Hee mwahh mwahh syg . :)

i didnt started my revision ohhh . After chinese new year , damn ! first monthly exam mahh , adoii . a few months to go before SPM . Kecuakkan lahh ! Haihhh . Cool zyda cool . Chills okayy . I know you can do it . Yeayyy ! Ohh btw , ibu asked me whetehr i want to continue with my account study or not . if yes , then she want me to further my account study at . err apa ehh nama tmpt uhh . adoii bngunan nya dkt nan kudrat kat kat nan pantai hospital yg baru uhh . 6 bulan mybe . Nayy , ibu knows about this thinggy from my school teacher because her son continue his study there . :) insyallah ,

Gnting ? How do i wish i can go there with someone . But kwn pun bole jugakk . Ta kesah lahh sapa2 pun . Bila lahh aku bole naik genting nee . Da lama kot ta naik genting . Haihh , hope i can go there with boyfriend after spm . Aminnn ! Enjoy enjoy sama org yg tersayang memang sangat best tauu . Btw , thnx syg for the kisses that u gave to me just now . Ohh gonna cry right no . Really mish you bgai na gilaa tauu . Haihh since when lahh aku dahh angau nan mohd fadzly nee . adoii . but bie , dont be so happy okayy , i still dont trust you 100% . You know why right . :')

Noe , he with his family at Langkawi . Apalahh yg bie uat kat sana uhh kann . Take care ye sygg . Jgn naa mnggtal . Hmm and me , here , alone ! Damn ! I dont like to be alone . Ibu busy chatting with her old friends . Adk too . Ayah busy with his work and sometimes busy with his golfing . Me ? Dont know what to do . Can someone bring me to Sunway . I want to buy a lot of shirt's or blouse or dress or whatever . Yg penting ta rasa boring . Hmphh .

Better i stop typing lahh . Idk what else to write . Hmm . Bye , happy holidays and take care :')