WELCOME TO MY BLOG ;)

H T T P : / / Z Y D A F A D Z L Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

HCN

Well , hello readers . Wow ! Until now i still cant sleep at all . Nyet nyet . Congrats zyda congrats . Nayy , idk wht to do right now . Kinda bored gila bapak . Heyy bie , i miss you like crazy tauu . How do i wish i can be with you right now . Story morry to you until you dont want to hear anymore . But nvm , i still love you okayy . :) kiss kiss hug hug . mwahh mwahh .

Aww , happy chinese new year to all my chinese friendsss . Lazy kot na type nama dorg . Wikiki . Heyy , whre's my angpau mahh ? Haiyoo ! Only give me an orange hah ? Angpau please ! Hee kidd :) Yawww , today at school , what the F ! Too many students absent lahh . Grrr . Half of my class absent . Yeayy ! Golongan org melayu yg mnguasai kelas okayy . :D

As usual , make stupid thinggy with the girls . We keep on laughing and laughing and laughing . Actually lawak uhh lawak bdoee , but lantakk lahh . Janji rawkk yaww :) Yahooo ! No homework for today except accounts . Haha poor cik faridah poor . She already told us about LCCI , but you know lahh , form 5 kreatif students . Always said that teacher never mention about that . But but but , thank you very much teacher . You still answer our stupid question and silly attitude . Hee :)

Additional mathematic , yepiiii ! Mrs Tan absent ! Huuu , no need to study add math for today . At last , i can relax my mind . Woot woot :p During what time huh , im totally cant stand anymore . i need my pillow and my blanket so that i can sleep . Huarghhh ! Fcuk ! He/She keep calling me with no reason . Heyy p****k , kau siapalahhh . Stop disturbing me lahhh . Bdoee sajaaa . Hmphh !

After school , need to waited for Fadzly to come . Bie sangat lambat dan bby ta suka mnunggu tauu . Went to kedai muzik cause he wants to buy skin tanner wjatever merepekk bnda uhhh . Bie , i want that pick . can you buy for me please ? bole ken ken ken , :D kidd saja :) Wahhh ! So far ohh . Hadoii , penat lahh mcm nee . Hmm . :'(

Errr what else ? Ohh tuition class . Hee i thought today i can see him . But i dont want to make Fadzly feel jealousy , so better i enter the class early right . hee in the class , nayy , kesian kot tgk si bie saya yg busuk dn masam nee kepenatan . Hehh , tulahh . Who asked you to come . Eishh . But nevermind lahh . Balekk kelas , tido cukup cukup tau sygg . :)

Errr okay enough for todayy . I think i should stop here . Sleepy kot . Damn ! I miss you like crazy lahh bie . Can you give me your warm hug please ? Weee . bye bye :'( bie , I LOVE YOU !