WELCOME TO MY BLOG ;)

H T T P : / / Z Y D A F A D Z L Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

Peacefully

Hey readers . Idk what to post for today . No idea at all . Hmm . Anyway , to him . I want to say thanx you cause you give me second chance . Err emm . Eventhough I already said all this thing to you , but I still want to tell all my friends what Ive told you . Firstly & foremost , I wanna say sorry to you because I cant be like what you want . You like a girl yg lemah lembut , sopan santun , simple word lahh , girly . Im so sorry because till death Im not goin to be like that . Im not a type of girl yg girly gila bapakk . Im active with sports . Run here , run there . Jump here , jump there . Shout here , shout there . So my life only full with boys activities . I dont have a time to wear skirt , play cooking , play hide and seek , play barbie doll and what-so-ever . If my mum or my dad scold me or what-so-ever , I will cry . But I will not go to someone and asked him/her to persuade me . Im a big girl . I can manage myself . Im really sorry if I cant be like what you want . Im just try to be myself .

Secondly , Im very sorry cause sometimes I didnt tell you if Ive got a problem . As you know , I dont like to share my problem with you . It is because I dont want you to feel like what I feel . I just want you to be happy . No need to think about me . I feel comfortable if I share my problem with my friends because they're always with me . Yes I know you also apart from my life . But if one day you left me , with whom I wanna share my problem . If you left me lahh , I just want you to go with a sweety tweety smile wihout thinking all my problem . Yes I admit . Sometimes I have a big problem . You forced me to tell you . I will not telling you my problem . But I will make another story so that you will not keep asking me what is my problem .

Thirdly , I loveee to judge people before I know them . If I saw you with another girl eventhough that girl is your cousin or aunty or what-so-ever . I will not asking you whose that girl . But I will straight away to scold you . After I scold you , then I give you time to explain to me . Weird ? Haha yarh , thats me if you want to know . :) Thats why people dont like to be with me . Hey so what . Its me laa bdoee . I love to be myself . Fullstop !

Fourtly , yes , Im flirty girl , maybe . I love to make a new friends . I've told everyone , if they treat me nicely , I will treat them double nicely . I always said i love you , i miss you and blablabla to them , but that doesnt mean that Im unfaithful with you . My heart only just have you . No more others guys that I love . Yes I know . Sometimes you will get mad if other guys called me baby , honey , darling and what-so-ever . Ohh syg , I just treat them as my friends & not more than that .

I hope this is not the last thing that I want to say . Let me make all things simple . Im very very very sorry for what I had done to you . I know I already hurt your feelings until Im totally lost from your heart . I thought you dont mind at all cause everytime I asked you whther you feel jealousy or not , U just said , not at all . So I keep doin all the things that you dont like . Sorry again because I cant be like what you want at all . But dont worry , I will try my best to change myself and be like what you want .

Faithful to you , Honest to you , &
blablabla . I want to say this word to you , but Im scared you will hate me or you will think like "apehal minah nihh , aku da terima dia balik , da kira bagus lahh" maybe lahh . I just feel like , err ermm . Nothing lahh . Just ignore bout it . Urghhh ! Okay , now , unfaithfully to me , unhonestly to me , I dont know . I am not at by your side 24 hours . So I dont know whether you faithfull to me or honest to me . I didnt said that I dont trust you . I always trust you , and my trust to you more than 100% . I hope you dont misuse my trust to you . I dont mind if you totally hate me , totally just make me as your friend , totally make your life become suffer and what-so-ever . Thank you .

Sincerely from my heart,
Mocha Cullen