WELCOME TO MY BLOG ;)

H T T P : / / Z Y D A F A D Z L Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

Aaachumm

Hey readers . *wave* Okay , errr ermm . Okay . You can see that all my posted full with sad thing right , so today I wanna change all the sad thinggy to happy thinggy . Is that okay friends ? Hahh . Why ? Aiyakk dear . Im tired to write about sad things lahh . Each time I think about the problem , I will cry , but dulu lahhh . Now , I have no feeling at all if I think about the problem . Yeayy ! Just let it be . Its up to him/her what they want to do . Kau zyda , just move on . Common girl ! You friends waiting for you . Yeayy ! Run baby run . Dont ever look back . Haha .

Okay , today , I met my friends at Setia Alam . Huhh . Lepak-ing . Laugh-ing . & so on . Whoppsyy ! With that way , I can forget all the problem right . Yes ! Keep laughing zyda . Keep laughing . Muahahaha . Wake up around 10 am , sign in my mypace & facebook for awhile , then continue sleep . Nayyy , I loveee to sleep . Around 0230 , my friends text me to get ready . 0400pm , basketball time . But I went to basketball court 1 hour early . Ive told you . My life full with boys activity . Oppss sorry ! SAYA BUKAN MINAH SKIRT YG ASEK DUDUK RUMAH ! Remember that fellow . If you saw me at the basketball court , you can see zyda change herself to boy . Haha . Whatever kn kn kn .

My friends & I started play basketball around 0430++ maybe , Im not so sure about the time cause one of my friend wanna meet his girlfriend . Woooo ! Jealous ? Haha zyda tgh tada perasaan lah tentang cpl-cpl nih . I asked him to bring skateboard . Yes ! Na tunggu someone tuh belikan , terima kasih jelaa . Just keep your money for ur future wifey . So , while my friend & his girlfriend bercintan-cintun , E-one & I , hiyaaa dush dush dush ! Skateboarding time . Hee . Btw , thnx e-one cause teach me . Huhu but until now ta pass lagi . DAMN IT ! nevermind . Tomorrow ada , kn kn kn . Hee .

After played basketball , all of us lepak-ing at Pizza Hut . Makan makan makan . But Im sorry guys . Im losing my appetite this nowadays . Hmm . While they eating , Im online . Jup jup . Commentos commentas at myspace . Played farmville at facebook . Hehe . Opps ! Is it okay if I cut my hair like Rihanna ? I really love her hair lahh . Pretty pretty bum bum , :p . Errr maybe I will cut it when the school open . Hope so cause someone wont let me to do that hair style . Who ? Guess lahh . Heyy , Ive gtg . Bye bye *wave* xoxo :)