WELCOME TO MY BLOG ;)

H T T P : / / Z Y D A F A D Z L Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

You

Hello readers . Its already December 26 , 2009 . A few days to go before 2010 . Hehh . So fast mehh . Rasa mcm sekejap je masa berlalu . Hee . Too many things that I had to face for this year . And I admit . Im really disappointed with myself . I dont know why . I think this year was the bad year for me maybe . Hmm . But no worry . I still can face it . Hee . Let me flashback what Ive done for this year . Sports day for my school , for the first time , Kadet Bomba get 4th place for marching . Damn ! Im crying okayy . Like a shitt . Suddenly this year , Bomba . urghh ! Dont know what to say . Please girls , next year do the best okay . Malu tauu taa when Bomba kalah . Kalah dgn Polis pulakk uhh . Please kayhh . :)

Month of June , break up with my ex-boyf , 0ne year 3 month++ . Nayy , what to do . That time I would like to be single . Tired to have a boyfriend . And thats it , Ive being single for 2 months kott . My God ! Only God know what I feel to be single . I love to be single , but at the same time , I need someone to love me . Huh ? Stupid reason . Hee . Thanx to Seyra because she's the one yg tahan dgn I kot cause in each day I always said "seyra , aku na boyfriend " Haha . Like a shitt . Na jadi single but na boyfriend . Heee :))

Month of August , yeahh ! Ive got new boyf . At last . But my new boyfriend from the same school with my ex . Eishh ! Ta habis hbais bdk LaSalle . Bdk lain bolee taa . Hmm . I dont even know who is him at all . Well , I couple dgn stranger . Whatever . Janji I bahagia dgn dia tauu . But then , after 3 months , too many problems that happen to us . And I admit , Im really sad with all the things that happen to me and boyf . Idk what to at all . I try to save my relationship with him , but thats it . Im tired to face all the stupid things . Break couple break couple . Until when syyg . Haihh .

Just ignore about the memory that I want to write . I think I should tell the truth . The things that always in my mind . I love you , i love you and i love you . I dont know how much Ive told you that I really love you . Do you love me ? Or Im just dreaming in my own world ? Im sad and Im keep crying when Im thinking about you . There's no reason why I really love you and why I really need you in my life . You come to my life , you make me laugh , make me feel happy to be with you . But why now I cant get what Ive already get a few months ago from you ? I met you , I smile to you , I laughed you make a joke , but do you ever think what I feel inside ?

Yes , Im happy you came back to my life . But , hmm ntahlahh . Idk how to explained . I dont like when you give youre love to the other people that I dont like . I think you will understand kott . Syygg , Im just a lil girl . Try to be matured , try to do whatever I want to do , try to have what I want . Im sixteen years old . I already understand why Im crying , why Im happy . Im not six years old lil girl .

I have my family , I have my friends , and lastly , I have you . Eventhough sometimes people keep telling me "nvm , he just ur boyfriend , not ur husband " well , maybe they dont understand the meaning of love kot . Hmm . I love you , i love you sayang . Hehh . Do you really mean it ? I scared to lost you again for the second time . Its hard for me to let you go .

Can someone take those people who try to ruined my relationship with my boyf ? Those people who try to take him away from me , please Im begging you . His already mine . Could you please find another boys except him . Do you ever think what will I feel when you take him away from me ? What will you feel if one day I take your boyf ? Heart broken and sad and whatsoever right . Think about what I will feel too . I already fall in love with him and his family . So please , keep away from us . Im begging you . Hmm .

Readers , I dont mean to write about him . But I cant stand it anymore . I try to be the best girl for him , but I think I already failed . Haihh . I just want him to understand me . I just want him to know , no matter what happen to you and me , I never regret to be with you . I still love you like before . I still miss you and I still need you in my life . And I just want to remind him , if I make the things that you never like , please , tell me immediately . So that I wont make the same thing that you dont like . Gosh ! I think I should end this post . Im starting to crying . Bye xoxo :'(