WELCOME TO MY BLOG ;)

H T T P : / / Z Y D A F A D Z L Y . B L O G S P O T . C O M

Me ?

Hello readers . Well , Im still sick . Haihh . Bila naa baik nihh . Hmphh . Full of stress ! Medicine , no credit . Damn ! Huhh . Yesterday went to AEON , buy school things . Nayy , no mood to shopink at all . Im totally totaly tired . No more energy in my body . Haihh . School shoes ? Idk which one suitable with me . North Star or B'First ? Hmm . Maybe B'First kott . Looks like cute lil students kan kan kan ? :) School beg ? Damn ! Where's Tropicana Life shop hah ?! Excuse me ! Please give me a way . Nenonenoneno ! Ahha ! I found it ! Well , semua pun cantekk ! Nemind , next week baru beli okayy . :)

Awww yess ! I miss you alottt !! Super duper miss kamu tauu . Ehem ehem . Bukan kamu . Tapi kawan saya . :p Girls , miss na lepak-ing dgn kamu . Bukakk sekolaa kita gelakk kuat kuat tauu . And and kita makan nasi lemak telor goyang with full of sambal acik kantin yg malatop uhh :) Haha . Im proud to be MGS Students . Hehh . MGS , full of girls . Many of girls . In each time , if you entered MGS , my school , for sure punyaa , you will heard students laughing , students shouting , students screaming , and lots more . Nayy , no wonder lahh others school ejek sekola kami Monkey Girl School . Hello ! We proud to be like that okayy . Reason ? Easy answer , we as a teenagers , kena lahh enjoy time dkt sekola kn kn kn ? Agree ? Bagusss :D

Elehh , eventhough korang korang semua kata sekola kami Monkey Girl School , at least pencapaian pembelajaran kami sudaa mncapai tahap paling cemerlang . Kau jeles ? Kau tergamam ? Kau bengang ? Kau kata kami berlagak ? TALK TO HAND ! Hehh . Like I care . :p Boo LOSER ! Ohh God , I really miss my school . Hmm . ;'(

Next year Im goin to be senior . Yeayyy ! Bully ? Nayy , tidakk kutt . No time ohh na bully junior junior . Busy with study . Heyy , Im SPM candidates 2010 . Hee bangga nihh . :) Opps ! Kena target banyak A's nihh . Especially for Math , Add Math , Physic , Chemistry , Account , Art . Ehh why dont I say semua subjek . Hehh . Mangkok laa kau zyda :) Hee cant wait na study add math . Weee ! Love math gila gila tauu ! Ta sia sia Ive got A's for mathematic in each big examination (UPSR & PMR) I love to play with numbers .

Urghh ! Sejarah . Please zyda . Dont fcuk sejarah . You must said that you love sejarah . Heyy , since form 1 until form 3 , I really really hate sejarah . But since I found a way to memorize all the fact thing , and thats it . I loveeee sejarah . And yess ! Ive got A2 for my sejarah paper . Thanx alott ! Hope my SPM , I will get A+ for my sejarah paper . Pray for me okayy :)

Guyss , dont ignore the picture above . Why I put that picture ? Hmm if you want to know , let me tell you . I really want a huge teddy bear in my room . I dont care from whom I get that teddy bear . I want that huge teddy bear cause I can hug that teddy when I want to sleep . Haihh . Can you buy for me ? To you you you yang ada terpikir na beliknn zyda hadiah apa ann . I dont want much lahh . Tamau benda mahal . Just buy for me a huge teddy bear . Bg banyak punn tapee . I will keep in my room and hug it every night . Bolee kann ? Please . :')

I think its already enough kot for today . Hee . Ohh yarhh , can I said that I really really miss someone right now ? Feel like wanna kiss & hug him . Haihh . Syyg , I miss you gila gila . :'( Byebye xoxo